Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Freakin Never Ending To Do List

My good friend Sara sends great website addresses my way and this is the latest...thanks Sara!
You can find these free printable lists at, erinvaledesign.com. I am a hard core list maker. If I lost my notebook that contains my lists for everything, I seriously wouldn't have a clue what I should be doing. Some people criticize list makers but it is my humble opinion that making lists frees up the mind to be creative and not be bogged down with trying to remember everything that needs to get done. Of course you could be like some people I know (I'm not going to name names) that aren't bothered by the fact that they can't remember what they should be doing therefore don't feel stressed at all. I on the other hand would be completely stressed out not having a list so I could check things off. Just to give you a picture of how list dependant I am....if I accomplish something that was not on my list....I will write it on the list just so I can cross it off!! Yep, I know!
I also just love the Dreamy Blog Topics List. Since I started blogging in March I find myself looking at life differently. Every day not only holds the potential for a Kodak Moment but now I am always looking for blog topic opportunities. There are more free printables at erinvaledesign.com so go on over and take a look. She has some great recipes too!

2 comments:

  1. I think you and I probably have a lot in common. Writing a list before bed lets you go to sleep much easier, because you don't lay there thinking about everything you need to do the next day. And of course you must write things you accomplish on your list just to cross them off...it gives a sense of accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Cindy this is Claire! I check your blog out often and I miss you! I will call you soon:)
    -Claire ♥

    ReplyDelete