Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm In Love With A Pool

I have been dreaming about in-ground pools for years. The thought of being able to swim in my own back yard anytime of the day or night is euphoric to me. This stunning pool is my current favorite. We have the perfect piece of property for this "over the edge" style. The only problem is that I live in Washington where there are only a few swimable months. My practical side always gets the best of me when I am dreaming of pools and I start thinking of all the upkeep, the gallons and gallons of water we would be using and the many months of non usage. This pool in particular is really not practical because it is not fenced and is unsafe for little non swimmers and considering where I live, I would probably wake up one morning and there would be a moose in it taking an early morning dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment