Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun, Clean & Simple

When I have a bit of spare time or can't sleep I love to wander around blog land and look at decor. I enjoy seeing how others use their creativity to make their space unique and beautiful. I also come away with my mind full of ideas. I came across this charming home on lightlocations.com and just fell in love. Light Locations is a company that you can hire to find just the right location for a photo shoot or movie scene (currently, I am not in the need of this service:) but it has been fun looking at all of their options. This home seems very calming and tranquil....peaceful. The white background is fresh and simple and the use of color is minimal but exciting at the same time. I especially love the patchwork wallpaper application around the doorway. I saw a similar idea at Sara's Art House a while back and have been thinking about it ever since. I have been playing with the idea of doing this patchwork application in my powder room and after seeing this photo I am really inspired to get it started. I will probably use scrapbook paper instead of wallpaper because I will have more options. Enjoy the photos and take a look at the other options Light Locations have available on their web page when you have a few minutes to spare. You just never know when you might need a movie set location! Doesn't your life sometimes seem like a scene from a movie? There you go!!























No comments:

Post a Comment