Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Food Saver

Every year I swear that I will not plant as much zucchini and squash as I did the previous year but somehow it always seems to get out of hand. This year however, I am prepared to fight back. I purchased a Food Saver Vacuum Sealer and I am armed and ready for whatever the garden throws my way.


I decided years ago that there were two homemaking activities that I would not participate in. The first one was canning and the second was quilting. I like to cook and sew but these two activities require a huge investment of time and patience not to mention the math that's involved (really, I hate math that much). I think that the Food Saver and I are going to get along nicely. There will be no need to measure inches, yards, pints or quarts just cut, blanch, freeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment