Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bippity Boppity Boo!

As you have probably figured out by now, I have an unexplainable desire for everything pumpkin. Maybe it all started with Cinderella! I have been wanting to make pumpkins from an old chenille beadspread for some time now but am reluctant to use my front-load washing machine for dying fabric. These velvet pumpkins found at housemartin.typepad.com are in the first prize category in my pumpkin world and I wouldn't need to dye fabric. Unfortunatley, these are for sale at House Martin as a finished product and not offered as a do-it-yourself project, which means....I'll just have to figure it out myself! I can't wait to make a few of these to add to my pumpkin collection.


2 comments:

  1. Love them...I love anything velvet, it cute right to my heart! Must be from some childhood memory I think, Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous. Looks like they use real pumpkin stems? I'll have to start saving some : )

    ReplyDelete