Thursday, May 21, 2009

Show Time

Here's a sneak peek at our Happy Endings space at The Farm Chick's Show.


Vintage lamps and hankies and a large set of pink toile dishes!


Amanda recovered this darling kid's table with red polka-dot oilcloth.




This is a set of four iron patio chairs with the seats covered in vintage fabric. Love the velvet pillow!



Silver, dishes, linens, and some very old jelly jars with lids.



Old silver place settings.


Kid's stuff



A cute child's red chair




And lots more!! We are so looking forward to seeing you all there June 6th and 7th.

The show will be a feast for your eyes and will inspire you for months to come. We hope that everything will find just the right home and have a Happy Ending. Blessings!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great finds! In fact, that re-done card table with the red dot top? I am sitting at the very same table (only still black with that nubby grey-ish vinyl top still on it. It's my make-shift computer table! It's been in my husband's family for years, and I can tell you that I have a slide of my husband's father having a birthday party in the mid 50's at this very card table. I love what you did with yours and it's making me think I should update mine!
    See you at the Farm Chicks show! I'm shopping this year instead of vending and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the table! In fact, I am sitting at the VERY same one in it's original condition (it's my puter table). It's been in the family forever, and we even have an old slide photograph of my husband's father having a birthday party in the 1950's at this table. I love what you have done with yours and it makes me think I should update this old one of mine.
    I adore your finds and your style! See you at the Farm Chicks' Show next week! This year I am a shopper and not a vendor. It's so exciting to be a crazy fan again!
    Best of success and fun to you!

    ReplyDelete