Sunday, June 28, 2009

Red, White and Blue


We are getting ready for our huge annual 4th of July party so I have been checking out some party ideas. Every year we try to add something new. Last year we added snow cones and they were a big hit. This year we purchased a few Uncle Sam and Statue of Liberty party hats and plan on taking photos of people wearing goofy head gear inside large, red, white and blue painted frames (like we did for graduation). We will of course have the gigantic slip & slide and the jumping castle for the kids. I'm also hoping to add some patriotic music this year. If I have any time after I get done doing all of my weeding I might just try a few of these ideas!

Fun table decorations from, The Hostess with the Mostess.
I wish I had a cute red truck to use as a yard centerpiece!


Looks like everyone gets their own pie!



Cute and easy.


Very cute, not so easy! I am a very spatially impaired person at times and the directions for folding these might as well have been in Chinese. If you want to give them a try go to Country Living Magazine.



I could do this!



Spray painted bubble wrap! Noisy fun! Photo from Better Homes and Gardens.
Hope you have a safe and wonderful 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment