Monday, November 2, 2009

E is for Easy...C is for Cute

I'm always on the lookout for vintage books that I can use on my scrapbook layouts, frame as art or decoupage with. Amanda and I stopped at an estate sale this summer that had tables heaped with books of all kinds. Unfortunately, we were on our way to an appointment and didn't have time to search through the book mountains. I just happened to see this book in a smaller pile that was near the stairs on the floor and knew right away that the pages would be so cute framed. I also loved that they were in my favorite colors, red, black and white and would fit into any room in my house. I waited until Michaels put their frames on sale for 40% off, added some scrapbook paper and .....instant art!




1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT idea!!! They are so cute, I will look closer as I go to little places in search of things like this.Really cute..thanks!
    Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete